Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crazy day at Del Taco









No school + poopy weather x energy filled children = an afternoon at Del Taco's play land. So of all the things I was willing to take my kids to do today, they wanted to go to Del Taco to play. They do have a fun obstacle course, but really ? - Easy enough for me, so I sent a shout out to some friends and a few people were able to join me in the den of chaos. For some reason it is always so loud in those rooms. I still love it because it makes it fun for me as well as for my kids. I'll openly admit sometimes I do it more for myself than for the kids... but then they still benefit as well right? Total win win if you ask me!
Anyway so today the kids were able to have some fun on their day off & I was able to hang with the ladies! It was quite entertaining to watch my Hailey & Emma Cornelius try to get Tessa Thomas up and over and through all the mazes and holes and ropes and stuff. The funny thing was even hanging out together next to the play land seemed to make some of the kids happy! I love my friends, play lands... & Hand Sanitizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment